Thursday, December 4, 2008

Vintage Santa Address Labels

Just in time for sending out your Christmas cards...

I've made some super cute wrap around address labels that I want to share with you. The labels are 8.25 x 2.25 and wrap around the side of the envelope. The return address is on the back.
The file will come to you as a PDF that you just have to print out on your home computer. There are 3 images per sheet, so print as many as you'd like on some label paper.
Leave me a comment with your email address if you'd like me to send you your very own copy.

6 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I saw these on Creature Comforts and love them! I'll be linking.

Anonymous said...

I just ADORE these Melinda! I'm doing a really pared down approach to my holiday wrap this year and these are perfect for that last little touch of personality. I just HAD to link to them on my blog---thanks for the fab design!

mer said...

I'd love it. merrilee.liddiard@gmail.com

Livy said...

These are so cute. I found you from creature comforts. Thanks for sharing1

Sarah said...

Thank you! These are great and just in time.

I just found your blog. I'll be back!

Sarah said...

Thank you! These are great and just in time.

I just found your blog. I'll be back!